Monday, January 23, 2012

Heartbreaker


Yesterday morning was quite gloomy so I decided to watch some Netflix and I discovered a French romantic-comedy. I’ve only ever seen foreign dramas and this movie was excellent. Heartbreaker had me laughing within the first five minutes and throughout the entire film. The actors Romain Duris, Vanessa Paradis, Julie Ferrier, and Francois Damiens have great chemistry.



Vanessa Paradis had me wondering what it would be like if I never had braces. I had such a gap because I sucked my thumb as a child. Paradis is absolutely beautiful.

7 comments:

  1. Correction: you sucked your pointer finger, sister! Great Job and loooooove you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who, but me, would suck their pointer finger and not remember that?

      Delete
  2. Love this post!

    xoxo,

    http://colormenana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. vanessa paradise have a gret stile! ;) I like this post! Passes to see me on my blog:
    Keep in touch with fashion and if you like we can follow each other! (also on facebook!)
    have a nice day…. Keep in touch …. Kiss Jeasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I like the themed days on your posts!

    ReplyDelete