Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday



I love Sundays. It is the only day that both Matt and I have free from work. Matt works nights and I work during the day so we only see each other Thursday nights, during the day Saturday, and Sundays. The weather was beautiful so we opened the windows and cleaned our little bungalow.


Yesterday afternoon I made this Sopapilla Cheesecake. I can't get enough of it. So tasty! I didn't need to grease the pan though and we added a ton of cinnamon sugar mix on top. Dogen kept me company and tried to eat the crescent rolls. 


We made a pizza for dinner using my friend Lyndi’s pizza dough recipe. If you like crispy pizza this would be the dough for you! I was thinking it might make a good cracker, perhaps with some hummus on it.

We'll be looking forward to another nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment